Monday, March 28, 2011

I know, I know. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

I just have to tell you how smart my babies are.

I know every parent thinks that their child is a genius (and I'm sure they're right!) but there is truly something special about my babies. This morning, we were watching The Today Show. They had a segment about rescued (wild) animals, and they happened to feature a cormorant (which happens to look very much like a duck). Now, my children have never seen anything other than a cartoon duck (that I can recall), so their reaction to the "duck" on television really surprised me. They started yelling, "Uck! Uck! Quack! Quack!"

See? I told you. They are geniuses. And I'm pretty sure they get that from their mother.

And if you need proof of their cuteness, just look:



(See that pile of folded laundry on the arm of the couch? Please excuse it. On second thought, don't. I'm proud to say that the pile was actually folded and not just strewn about. For once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment